Date(s) - 15/04/2016
We are happy to announce that the yearly Copenhagen trip will include a company visit at Nordea and Novo Nordisk Corporate IT. The presentations will be held in English so this is a great chance for all of our students to hear about how it is to work with IT within the Bank sector and the health care sector. The plan is as follows:
Company visit Nordea: 10:30-13:30:
– What is it like to work with IT in the bank sector?
– Presentation from a previous student
– Break with sandwich and drinks
– Nordea will give a presentation of how it is to work as a X (to be announced)
Company visit Novo Nordisk: 14:15-18:00:
– Welcome & Introduction
– IT in Novo Nordisk and the pharma industry
– Intro to the Graduate Programme
– Graduate stories
– Intro to Internships
– The Novo Nordisk Analytics Strategy
– 16.30-18.00: Networking (with snacks & soda/beer in our cafe)
We have a maximum of 30 participants so do not hesitate to sign up this instant! We are looking forward to this awesome trip!
The transport is your own responsibility. So far we have made an agreement with Novo that they will arrange a bus from Nordea to Novo Nordisk. We will as the previous study trips apply for scholarships so we hope that we can refund some of your expenses.
Sign up here